On behalf of us all at Blend Salon we would like to update you on the actions we are taking with regards to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
Blend Salon is open for business as usual, we totally understand if you want to change or cancel your appointments but would like to reassure you that our clients health and safety is paramount to us and we are taking every possible measure to reassure you that you can have confidence about your visit to us.
- Upon arrival at the salon each day each team member will have their temperature taken and recorded, anyone registering a temperature higher than 37.8 degrees will immediately be asked to go into isolation.
- Upon arrival at the salon all clients will be asked to wash their hands, a hand sanitiser spray is also available and gloves are available should any clients wish to wear them.
- All drinks will now be served in disposable cups, with disposable spoons and individual disposable milk pots. These can then be disposed of in the bin that is provided at each station.
- We have removed magazines and cushions in the waiting area.
- The staff will be wiping down door handles, reception desk, stations, salon equipment and client chairs regularly throughout the day.
- We have implemented a plan for the salon whereby our stations in use will now be 3 metres apart and only a certain amount of stylists/clients in the salon at one time
- Gowns will only be used once per client and laundered every night and we will continue to use disposable colour capes
Thank you so much to all of our clients who are continuing to visit us, we hope your hair appointment provides you with a sense of escapism away from the anxiousness and worry in the current climate. We would like to encourage even more kindness and positivity and to look after yourselves and each other at this time of uncertainty.